Venture Jobs Foundation thinks that small businesses are the key to building our community. That is why our micro-lending program looks at your community impact and your potential for growth, not just your wealth or assets. So even if you weren't able to qualify for a loan in the past, we can help!
What Can We Offer You?
The Rochester Fund offers:
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Repayment up to 5 years.
- Interest rate of 5% fixed.
To Qualify, Can You Answer "Yes" to These Questions?
- Have you been in business for at least 1 year and have regular revenue?
- Is your business located in a moderate or low income neighborhood in the City of Rochester?
- Will Your loan project lead to the creation of at least 1 new job over three years?
- Is your business strong and stable enough to repay the loan?
- Are you unable to get a loan from a regular commercial bank?
We also will work with you to get you through the loan application process and provide suggestions to strengthen your business. We can work with you directly or match you up with one of our community partners for business mentoring or training.
Are There Any Other Fees or Costs?
There is no charge for the first review to get you qualified. But we charge $70 for the application process once you are qualified. We also charge 1.5% of the value of the loan at the time of loan closing along with any required filing fees at that time.
How Do I Get Started?
If you would like to learn more about our loan program, contact us by email at email@example.com.
If you would like to start your application, download the business credit application and personal financial statement forms just below, complete them and then return them to us at the same email address. We will then arrange a personal appointment to review your situation and get you qualified.
For more information on the Rochester Fund: