Brad is a Senior Vice President at Eric Mower + Associates, a full-service marketing communications agency. He joined in 1997 and currently serves as Director of Public Relations and Public Affairs. He manages the Rochester office of EMA.
He is a graduate of Northwood University in Midland, Michigan and began his communications career as an on-air radio personality, including serving as a news announcer, copywriter and voice over talent while working for three stations in Michigan, WFYC, WSGW and WGER.
He moved to Rochester and the agency world in 1993, joining Hutchins/Y&R as an account executive providing writing and other tactical program support for B2B public relations accounts. He then served as a public relations specialist at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Brad is actively engaged in professional and charitable organizations, including:
- Hunter's Hope: current Board Member
- Rochester Area Interfaith Hospitality Network: current Board Member and Vice-Chair
- Action for a Better Community: current Board Chair
- Public Relations Society of America: Past president and board member of the Rochester Chapter,
- American Heart Association: Past Board Member, Rochester Chapter
- WXXI Public Broadcasting; Past Board Member
Honors and Awards Brad has received include:
- Advertising Chairman’s Award, Northwood University
- Rochester Business Journal, 40 Under 40 Award, 2001
- Graduate, Leadership Rochester, 2002
- Crystal Stair Award for Outstanding Board Service, Action for a Better Community, 2011
Brad resides in Webster with his wife, Ellen, and daughter, Olivia. His son, Andy, attends SUNY Oswego and his oldest daughter, Lauren, teaches music at Arkport Central Schools.
« BACK TO LEADERSHIP TEAM PAGE